On behalf of the staff, pupils and governors of St Mary Magdalen's I would like to welcome you to our school website. St Mary Magdalen’s is a consistently high achieving, over subscribed school in Penwortham with an experienced staff team committed to making your child’s time at primary school successful, worthwhile and enjoyable. We offer a stimulating education in an atmosphere of Christian care and love. We value all our children and celebrate the uniqueness of them all and all they have to offer.
Everyday is an Open Day at St Mary Magdalen's so if you would like a tour, please just contact the School Office.
Our school is a special place full of learning, laughter and friendship where everyone is happy, valued and feels safe. We enjoy the present but look to the future, aspiring to equip our children with the skills, curiosity and resilience needed to continue learning throughout their lives.
We pride ourselves on the care and support that we give all of our school community - our pupils, our staff, our parents, our families and our parishioners, as we strive for excellence socially and academically. We foster the Gospel Values in all that we do with our children.
All are welcome in this place!
Nurturing hearts and minds!
Our children deserve the best and we strive to provide it.
Mrs C McKinnon
Latest Parents' Calendar Events
- Break up for half term at 3.15pm10Feb2023
3:15 pm - 11 feb, 12:00 am
- Non uniform day24Feb2023
- Braiswick Photography - Individual photos/siblings and Year R and Year 6 class photos27Feb2023
8:00 am - 11:30 am
- This week Year 5 have been exploring a variety of ways that a story can begin.
- We have been looking at feelings.
- The children really enjoyed their walk this week to visit the River Ribble.
- We had lots of fun exploring toys from the past.