Teaching Assistant 2B Post
32.5 Hours a week.
8.40- 3.15 –Monday, Thursday, Friday
8.40 -5.30pm Tuesday and Wednesday
We are looking for an exciting, happy and caring person to join our friendly staff team.
The successful candidate will have
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English
- Level 2 (or higher) qualification in supporting teaching and learning (or equivalent)
- Initiative and a positive attitude
- An ability to support learning for all abilities
- Great communication skills
- An ability to work well in a team
- An ability to connect with well with children
- Confidence with technology
This post is initially in Year 4 and after school club but will vary depending on the school’s need.